One of the important differentiators is that each one of my courses are tailored and packaged for my customers.
I simply don’t sell pre-packaged, downloadable mass-market stuff. Anybody can do that.
But … that makes it very hard to give out a product catalogue, doesn’t it?
At the same time, customers can be guided towards popular offerings. A starting point so to speak. So here are a few of my most popular events and offerings.
- Project Management – Foundation Level. Duration 3 – 5 days
- Project Management – Associate Level (CAPM(r) or AQF/EQF/NQF 4). Duration 4 – 5 days
- Project Management – Professional Level (PMP(r) or AQF/EQF/NQF 5). Duration 4 – 5 days
- Project Management Master Classes. Topics Risk Scheduling Costing Estimating. Duration 4 – 8 hours
- Guest Speaker. Topic: Your Competition. Duration 45 minutes – 2 hours
- Guest Speaker. Topic: Whats Up With PMO’s. Duration 45 minutes – 2 hours
If you want more specific information you can complete the form below:
Thank you for visiting!